What I would check before choosing a robot for housework
 Официальный форум   Начато joannehughes   2026-09-27 10:31:47 +03:00    Комментарии: 1    Просмотры 13

  1. joannehughes
    joannehughes Member

    Before considering a humanoid robot for cleaning, I would ask the seller to show the task from beginning to end. Who moves the chairs out of the way? What happens if a cloth falls on the floor? I would also ask which steps need a person to control the robot remotely.

    Our Humanoza page on humanoid robots for home separates home models from research platforms and machines shown in household demonstrations. It is a reference for comparing them, not a test of how they will work in your own rooms.

    For me, the useful demonstration would be an ordinary room with furniture left where it is. I would want to see the cleanup afterwards too, including what the owner has to wash or empty by hand.

    joannehughes, 2026-09-27 10:31:47 +03:00
  2. ( Вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться, чтобы писать здесь)

Report Post

Write your reason

Вход / Регистрация
Условия!
Помощь !